Terms & Conditions of Use Agreement
Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity
MyYogaWorks’ website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’) is designed to provide you with premium online fitness videos including, but not limited to, yoga, Pilates mat, core work, stretch work foundation training, strength training, total body, general fitness, and more. Beyond online fitness classes, the Website strives to provide you with additional relevant fitness content through additional media channels such as articles, videos and social media as well as a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
The Website is owned by YogaWorks, Inc. These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”) apply to all products, services and websites offered by YogaWorks, the mobile or tablet versions thereof, any YogaWorks software, and any applications created by YogaWorks whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Service”). Please note that the availability of any YogaWorks applications on a social networking site, mobile or tablet device, internet television or other technology platform does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between YogaWorks and such social networking site, mobile or tablet device, or internet television or other technology platform.
This Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Website) or you are a “Subscriber” (which means that you have registered on the Website as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on the Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
2. General Registration Requirements
If you wish to become a Subscriber, communicate with other Subscribers and otherwise make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the Website (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, YogaWorks reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Use of the Service and Subscription on the Website is void where prohibited.
Content (as defined in Section 6 of this Agreement) on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of YogaWorks. YogaWorks reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
You may access Website and Content as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of the YogaWorks Service; and
- for Streaming, (“Streaming” or “Stream” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the YogaWorks Service to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user). Accessing Website videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited.
3. Health Disclaimer
I understand that YogaWorks, Inc. via “The website” is here to serve me by sharing knowledge of yoga, Pilates and health and any related activities to promote exercise and good health (“Yoga Activities”). In connection with my participation in the Yoga Activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Participation in the Yoga Activities is completely voluntary and it is solely my decision to participate in such activities.
2. The practice of yoga and Pilates involves physical movement and exercise which may from time to time be strenuous, and that such practice carries some risk of injury. I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Yoga Activities. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga and Pilates and will only participate in the appropriate level of classes that are within my limits and capabilities. I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to confirm that there is no medical or other reason preventing me from participating in the Yoga Activities. If I am pregnant, I shall only participate in the Yoga Activities after I have discussed the potential risks with my obstetrician. I shall follow my obstetrician’s advice and instructions about whether and to what extent I can participate in the Yoga Activities. I agree that I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, and guardians) will hold Releasees harmless for any possible injury to myself, my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and/or my child/fetus.
3. If I believe any conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the Yoga Activities.
4. I understand that participation in Yoga Activities involves risks of serious bodily injury and possibly death, which may be caused by my own actions or inactions while participating in the Yoga Activities. I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Activities with full knowledge of the dangers involved and hereby agree to accept full responsibility for any/all injury or death, including without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage that I suffer resulting from the acts of anyone at, or acting on behalf of, YogaWorks or “the website”
5. As consideration for my being permitted to participate in the Yoga Activities, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives) release YogaWorks, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and assigns and each of their predecessor and successor organizations and each of their current and former principals, instructors, partners, officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and representatives and the owners/lessors of the premises wherein the Yoga Activities take place (“Releasees”) from any and all liability and claims for damages arising out of, relating to and/or by reason of my voluntary decision to participate in the Yoga Activities including the use of any equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a MyYogaWorks instructor. I further agree that, I (and my spouse/partner, heirs, guardians and legal representatives) will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of YogaWorks or Releasees for injury or damage resulting from the negligence, misconduct or other acts or omissions, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor of YogaWorks as a result of my participation in the Yoga Activities. If I, or anyone acting on my behalf, make a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs which any may incur as a result of such claim.
Further: physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a YogaWorks instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. YogaWorks is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing YogaWorks videos. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from YogaWorks, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against YogaWorks, or any person or entity involved with YogaWorks, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
YogaWorks’s content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to YogaWorks you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
5. Subscriber Account, Password and Security
If you register on the Website, you will be required to choose a password and email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify YogaWorks of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from YogaWorks. YogaWorks will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
6. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Service to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content” means the transmission of information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials generated by a user) that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Subscribers;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without YogaWorks’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights;
- denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the YogaWorks servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
7. Responsibility for Content
You, and not YogaWorks, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. YogaWorks does not control the Content posted via the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will YogaWorks be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred at any time as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
8. Rejection/Removal of Content
You acknowledge that YogaWorks may or may not pre-screen Content posted on the Website, that YogaWorks is not responsible for behavior or comments of teachers and/or students and/or music on the Website, but that YogaWorks shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, edit, refuse, or remove any Content or portion thereof that is available via the Service, for any reason. Without limiting the foregoing, YogaWorks shall have the right to remove from the Website any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion of YogaWorks.
If you become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact YogaWorks.
9. Termination or Suspension of Account
You agree that YogaWorks may at any time and for any reason, including a period of account inactivity, terminate your access to YogaWorks Services, or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
11. Security Components
You understand that the Website and software embodied within the Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by YogaWorks and/or content providers who provide content to YogaWorks. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into the Website.
12. Proprietary Rights
All materials on the Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by YogaWorks or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to YogaWorks. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on the Website are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without YogaWorks’ prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
13. Non-commercial Use
The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by YogaWorks. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Subscriber profiles and Content without notice and may result in termination of Subscription privileges.
14. License to Your Content
By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “Posting”) any Content on or through the Website or the Service, you hereby grant to YogaWorks a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through the Website, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Service, your ability to do so may depend on the type of Content, the location and manner of Posting, and other factors. You may contact us to request the removal of certain Content you have Posted, but YogaWorks has no obligation to remove any such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content and copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of any Content Posted by you may remain on YogaWorks’s servers after the Content appears to have been removed from the Website, and YogaWorks retains the rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on or through the Website or the Service, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section; and (b) the Posting of your Content on or through the Website or Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, publishing, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
15. YogaWorks and Third Parties
Our Website contains Content of YogaWorks, and Content of third party licensors to YogaWorks (including content provided by users of the Website, as described above), which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. YogaWorks owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the YogaWorks Content. YogaWorks hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the YogaWorks Content and any third party Content located on or available through the Website or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and using the Service. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Website or Service.
Any dealings with third parties included within or on the Website involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. YogaWorks is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by YogaWorks or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on the Website is provided to you for informational purposes only. YogaWorks encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While YogaWorks works to ensure the information on the Website is current and accurate, YogaWorks does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on the Website (including information provided by instructors) or its fitness for any particular purpose.
16. Other Sites
17. International Use
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
19. Infringement Policy
YogaWorks reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Service or the Website by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of YogaWorks or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. YogaWorks’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want YogaWorks to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide YogaWorks with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit YogaWorks to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit YogaWorks to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to YogaWorks by e-mail with a return receipt acknowledgement.
20. Subscriber Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Subscribers. YogaWorks reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or mediate disputes between you and other Subscribers.
21. Term and Termination for MyYogaWorks.com
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of the MyYogaWorks.com Website. You may terminate your MyYogaWorks Subscription at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website. If you cancel your Subscription before the end of the applicable billing cycle, your account will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period.
YogaWorks reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the MyYogaWorks Website immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if YogaWorks believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished YogaWorks with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Website or the Service by others.
When you close or de-activate your account or if your account is otherwise terminated, we have the right, but not the obligation, to store your personal information, settings, saved and completed classes, and teachers you have followed. Unless we have exercised our right to terminate your account, you can re-activate your account at any time.
- No Sharing. Subscribers to MyYogaWorks.com may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Subscriber will be construed by MyYogaWorks.com as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of Subscription without refund. When becoming a MyYogaWorks.com Subscriber you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
- Fraudulent Use. YogaWorks reserves the right to cancel any MyYogaWorks.com Subscription it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
- Free Trial. We require that you provide a valid credit or debit card (“Payment Source”) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your Subscription after the expiration of the free trial period (“Free Trial”). MyYogaWorks.com will not bill your account until the Free Trial has expired and provided that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a Free Trial once. YogaWorks reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial.
- Billing. Subscriptions are billed per subscription term. All Subscriptions are renewed automatically until cancelled. If Subscription is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, YogaWorks will not reimburse the Subscriber for the remainder of any period, nor will reimbursements be made for Subscription cancellations prior to any renewal date. Subscribers may cancel their Subscription at any time. Subscription must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end Subscription charges. Subscription must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end Subscription charges.
- When you cancel your subscription to MyYogaWorks.com you will not incur an additional subscription fee and will have access to the site for the duration of the last billing period.
- Pricing. When you purchase a MyYogaWorks.com Subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If MyYogaWorks.com later increases the price of the subscription, we will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
23. Gift Subscriptions
Gift Subscriptions are one time use non-recurring subscriptions and are only redeemable for the MyYogaWorks subscription service (the “Website”) in countries where the service is offered in the currency denominated on the gift subscription.
Gift Subscriptions are assigned a fixed monetary value (e.g., $150). The entire value of the Gift Subscription will be applied to your MyYogaWorks account upon redemption.
Gift Cards are not refundable (whether for cash or otherwise), except to the extent required by applicable law. Use of the Gift Subscription constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Gift Subscriptions cannot be reloaded, resold, or transferred for value. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Gift Cards do not expire and are not subject to any transaction fees.
Title to the Gift Subscriptions and the risk of loss, destruction or deterioration pass to the purchaser upon purchase. YogaWorks is not responsible for any Gift Cards that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Promotional codes may be available to become a Subscriber at a discounted rate, including those provided as part of a third party promotion. Promotional codes may be redeemed as described in the specifics of the promotion. Gift cards and promotional codes can only be used once, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may be combined with other offers, including a free trial, subject to certain restrictions as determined by YogaWorks in its sole discretion. If you received a promotional code through an offer by a third party, additional conditions may apply.
25. Refund Policy
No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
26. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOGAWORKS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. YOGAWORKS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOGAWORKS SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
YOGAWORKS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND YOGAWORKS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
27. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL YOGAWORKS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOGAWORKS SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE YOGAWORKS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOGAWORKS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT POSTED BY USERS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
ANY REFERENCE TO A PERSON, ENTITY, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY YOGAWORKS OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES. YOGAWORKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY WEB PAGE ACCESSED FROM THIS WEBSITE, NOR DOES YOGAWORKS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOGAWORKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE THAT IT DETERMINES IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION IS VIOLATIVE OF ANY LAW OR RIGHT OF ANY PERSON, INFRINGES THE RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON, OR IS OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE FOR POSTING ON THE WEBSITE.
28. Exclusions and Limitations
Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to you; all other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless YogaWorks, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions of Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Website.
30. Additional Terms
We may also require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through the Website, to obtain certain premium Content through the Website, or for other reasons. These additional terms are part of this Agreement, and you agree to comply with them when you participate in those promotions, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms.
31. Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or any of the Website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or the Website.
This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by YogaWorks without restriction.
33. Integration Clause
34. Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of YogaWorks to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
35. Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website, the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
36. Dispute Resolution
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, brochures, or any other literature concerning the website, or the breach thereof, including without limitation any claim related to illness, injury, or death, shall be subject to the following conditions: 1) the dispute will be governed by California law; 2) the parties agree that they will attempt in good faith to settle any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement, including without limitation the validity, interpretation, performance and breach hereof, through a process of mediation in California under the supervision of a mutually agreed upon mediator; 3) in the event that mediation fails to settle such a dispute, the parties agree that they will proceed to arbitration in California using one arbitrator pursuant to the then existing rules of the American Arbitration Association; 4) the maximum amount of recovery to which a participant will be entitled under any and all circumstances will be the published monthly rate for one month of website service. This Agreement to arbitrate does not waive or modify any liability release agreed by the Student. Arbitration against YogaWorks must be commenced within one year following the date of sign up for the subscription. Neither the Company nor any affiliate shall in any case be liable for other than compensatory damages, and you hereby waive any right to punitive damages.
No person, other than an authorized representative of MyYogaWorks by a document in writing, is authorized to vary, add, or waive any term or condition, including any term or condition set forth in the preceding provisions.
37. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into this Agreement, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
YogaWorks reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review this Agreement for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Agreement or the Website, feel free to contact us by e-mail.
Last updated: 12/15